Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204
Ranked #101 of 113 Hotels in Savannah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Richmond Hill, Georgia
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my mother law had a girls night out loved the location close to some nice.restaurants , loved the bar great prices on drinks and karaoke , loved the gym , loved the pool , loved breakfast all staff were very helpful we will be doin it again.soon :)

1 Thank rdbn3017
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your response and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Days Inn Front Desk Manager
B. Hunter
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Enjoyed my stay. The staff is very friendly, the hotel is very clean and the beds are comfy. Walking distance to restaurants. This is by far the best hotel I have stayed in this year. And might I add, the rates do not break your pockets. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank JT4Life
Thank you very much for your response. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and ask that you do come again.

Days Inn Front Desk
B. Hunter
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Clean room and environment perfect location friendly staff..all around pleasant stay for a great price! Nice indoor pool and arcade for the kids..even a on site friendly adult bar we enjoyed our stay and will see be stopping back by again

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Randykramer126
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this review, October 6, 2013

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The hotel is a great place to stay, the room was nice and very clean. The staff was very friendly and were courterious. The location was perfect. The hotel is in great condition and I will defiantly stay any other time that I am in the area.

1 Thank teriwaters
Thank You for taking the time to respond. We value your opinion and look forward to serve you in the near future. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit. Do come again

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I had a great time. The staff was very helpful. Overall a great experience and will stay again. The game room was great for the kids. And the bar being inside the hotel was great for the adults. We will be coming through again soon and will be staying there again I am sure. If you are thinking of staying in savannah give this a chance. It is only 15 min from downtown. And also not far from the beach.

1 Thank Jacobcwhite
Thank You for taking the time to respond. We value your opinion and look forward to serve you in the near future. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and please come again.