“Mini Vacation”

Ranked #102 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Pineland
“Mini Vacation”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

After entering the lobby to check in I had no doubt that I would stay there and return very soon.The room had a king size bed which was comfortable with Jacuzzi in room which was clean and the jets worked great. The hotel also has a indoor with spa and laundry room to top it off there is a game room and 2 pool tables. I had a great time with my son and nephews even had my type of arcade games so we had a blast!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this review, April 24, 2013

Front desk manager Michelle - Thank you so much for your input, It was a pleasure having you, your son, and nephews stay with us. Hope to see you soon! - Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The place was terrible. First, there is hardly any hot water for bathing. Luke warm was the best we could manage. The thermostat on the ac is also set to where you can not cool the room. It stayed warm in there and I hate to see what summer will bring. The toilet kept overflowing, and we were finally moved to a SMALLER room. The swimming pool is a very nasty shade of green. From the fumes that almost knock you over as you walk past, this is being dealt with by adding copious amount of chlorine, rather than proper testing. The tv only got 3 stations, one sports, one info-mercials and a local. We were told that it was being fixed, and then that all the hotels in the area were affected. Phone calls to the others confirmed that it was a lie. The curtains in BOTH rooms were hanging off the rod and had to be pinned to keep others from seeing. The carpet hasn't seen a good cleaning in many years, lot's of stains. In the second room, the bathroom had not been cleaned. The former occupants used soap and shampoo were still sitting on the ledge. The manager refused to speak to us when we asked for him.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Front desk manager Michelle - I am extremely sorry for your experience with us, Me and my staff are taking action. We are replacing the TV's in every room to updated flat screens, also gave my housekeeping staff extra training. Our TV's at the time weren't working because of satellite issues they are always working just fine and we do have more stations then 3 there's actually a list of all the TV channels on your pamphlet we give you when you check inn guess you didn't look at it, As for the pool we actually picked that color of water the concrete is painted green therefore the water looks green but its definitely not dirty it gets cleaned every time it has to be cleaned I keep track of it. Again me and my staff apologize for the inconvenience thank you for your input - DaysInn

Travelers are raving about these Savannah hotels