“Unbelievably horrible”

Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204
Ranked #102 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed February 19, 2013

1  Thank Jane M
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013

1  Thank Ashley W

Reviewed February 6, 2013

1  Thank William W

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The room was great but the noise of other guests was very disturbing, I was unable to get any sleep. The noise was constant all night and then housekeeping came around early that morning rolling carts and that was another disturbance. I do not recommend anyone staying here if your planning a getaway for rest or anything. The continental breakfast was ok, even though they should serve eggs, sausage or bacon, or some other type of breakfast food along with their current servings. My overall experience was horrible.

Room Tip: Suite highly recommended.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Front desk manager Michelle - I am truly sorry for the inconvenience, My staff and i are taking action and making changes. As for the breakfast are i am working on it. Thank you for your input and i really do hope you change your mind about staying with us promising you 100% guest satisfaction.

A Wyndham traveler
NAPLES
Reviewed January 23, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
gmgateway, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here overnight Dec 27th on our drive to Florida.I don''t normally complain but this was an absolutely awful hotel. We were in room 101, the pullout bed''s mattress was destroyed and could not be slept on plus there were used baby wipes in it! I went to the front to complain, the gal was always on the phone. She was receiving many complaints from other guests and I see why ! She knew about the mattress yet they booked us into this room anyway, ridiculous. She gave us another room free of charge for my mom and brother to sleep in which I thought was nice until we received the room The sheets had not been changed and had stains on them and there was used food still in the mini fridge so obviously this room had not been cleaned.The pool and it''s area was filthy. I was appalled and disgusted.I have never stayed in such a disgusting hotel. I will think twice about staying at a Days Inn again. The only good thing I have to say is about the gal who worked the desk when we checked in, she was very nice and helpful when we asked about local sight seeing. The nighttime clerk seemed to really hate her job but then again with constant complaints from guests I'd be stressed out too ! The continental breakfast was okay with plenty of food for everyone. There are many hotels in this area though so do yourself a favour and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sherslad2
gmgateway, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear Guest –
Thank you for staying at days inn , I do apologies for the inconvenience , I already took action to improve our cleanliness standard , also we replace the broken sofa bed with new one . Again I do apologies for inconvenience we will try our best to make you happy in future .

Reviewed January 2, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Clara H
gmgateway, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway/I-95 and 204, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013