My boyfriend and I are seniors and highschool and we stopped in savannah for a night on our way home from florida. The first hotel we tried to stay at wouldnt let us check in because we were under 21. The Springhill suites however let us check in and they were cheaper. Our room was spacious with nice furniture and layout. I think the room was designed well in the given space. Any time we saw a staff member they were very friendly. They had computers in the lobby with a printer, a big sitting area with tvs and decent breakfast spread. We would definetly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites