When i arrived and checked in the young lady was very friendly. When i got my room it was freezing cold. i checked the bathroom and it was very nasty, i wouldnt wash my dog in the tub. The sheeets were stained. The walls had spots on them. The room smelled off mold.The carpet need cleaning. Everything about the hotel was out dated which is not normal for a Marriott property. I called the front desk to see if i could move to another room the young lady apologized and said there wasnt another room available. When i checked out I informed the guest service manager about the room and she proceed to yell at me about how old the hotel is. I was very apalled and didnt apprieciate the way she was speaking to me and her tone of voice.I told her it would be nice if i could speak to someone else because she was very rude.She goes on to say their is no one for me to speak with but her and that she would like it if i would leave the property while using foul language. I gladly left and never will i come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites