I've lived in Savannah, so I know humidity. The room was dank and smelled funny. The airconditioner was old. We were either too cold or sweating. You could feel the moisture in the sheets. The moisture made it difficult to sleep.
The housekeepers did a decent job of putting lipstick on a pig. The room was clean for the most part. The rooms are sorely in need of updates.
The price was better compared to downtown savannah. But for the price at this hotel, I expected alot more. We should have paid the extra $50 or so and stayed downtown. The rooms were kind of gross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites