Hotel was in a nice area, although it was very clean i feel like the rooms were small for the price, but everything else made up for that. Staff was very nice and attentive. The hotel had a full complimentary breakfast each morning. The lady who tended the breakfast buffet was awesome. I felt like i was at my mothers house. She was a sweet heart. She had the best spirit about her. I had to go back to the kitchen before we left to give her a hug and tell her she was the cherry on top for the hotel. Hotel was located in a very nice area, every eating place that you can imagine from burgers to sushi. 2 nice malls, outlet stores,movie theatre, skating rinks, entertainment for kids,adult entertainment etc. we were only about 20 mins from Tybee Island. I looooove tybee island. Good family oriented beach, not a party beach.
We can not wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites