“A great place to stay on I95”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #38 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a very nice clean hotel right off I95 that has many restaurant choices within walking distance. Staff members Gregory and Beverly at the front desk were a pleasure to see in action and deal with!!! They are an example on how to deal with customers.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank You for such a wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the employees you encountered. Hampton Inn & Suites has some of the very best hotels in the world and we are very proud to be a part of them. Over the last few years, Hampton Inn & Suites made a commitment to become the best and we believe they have. Thank you for allowing us to serve you while in Savannah. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

The staff was awesome in assisting us with group needs. They went over and beyond in supplying us with access to the complete lobby and kitchen to allow our softball team to have a pizza dinner together. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stayed 4 nights and the entire staff was friendly and helpful. VERY CLEAN facility! The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable and fresh. All of the personnel we encountered were extremely nice and helpful.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The entire hotel staff treated me as if I was the only person staying at the hotel. From restaurant recommendations to making calls to me with my packages arrived to getting me water during my workout, the staff was amazing. I think going the extra mile for customers was standard operating procedure! I will come back to Savannah and bring my wife next time!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for five nights. It is conveniently located just off the interstate but only a short drive into midtown Savannah. The hotel was very clean, had a good selection for breakfast and the staff were all extremely helpful and friendly. The beds were comfortable and the towels decent. All around it was a very good hotel experience and we would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

king regards

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Decent Hampton, clean, convenient location, LOTS AND LOTS of nice chain restaurants nearby, some within walking distance. We walked over to Applebees and had a very nice relaxing dinner (after driving about 14 hours). Believe me, a nice cold beer and a margarita was like heaven at that point, haha). We always notice in many hotels that the room doors tend to slam but at this one, the doors were VERY quiet....didn't slam, but instead closed smoothly and without much noise. Maybe it was only our room, but hey, it was welcome change. Beds were very clean, and morning breakfast was typical Hampton, with nice choices to fill you up before heading back onto the road again. Lots of hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate always available, 24/7.

king regards

Reviewed November 16, 2013

While the hotel is convenient to restaurants I found the value of the hotel to be low. The price we paid for an average room should have been a lot lower. Having said that their bedding was really clean

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for the time that you have taken to share your experience. You have provided us with an invaluable opportunity to ensure that each of our guests receive outstanding service.

kind regards,