“Great one night stay!” 5 of 5 stars

STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #34 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
“Great one night stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This Hampton Inn is really nice. We were only here for one night because we decided to start our Savannah vacation a day early & needed a room for the night. The staff was very friendly & helpful. We stayed in a king bed room & it was very clean & comfy. The breakfast was great, lots of variety. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Great location with a variety of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Annapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Best beds ever, and nice breakfast. Great and friendly staff. Clean and safe parking, well lite for late night check-in. Nice cool and quiet air conditioner mad for a very nice sleep. Recommend to all. Many Thanks!!!

Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed at this Hotel to be close to Armstrong Atlantic University. We have stayed here before. The rooms are clean and staff is friendly. Skip the breakfast, but there are other places close by to eat.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 26, 2013

Blaine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I was very pleased with the staff at this Hampton this visit. Last visit was not the same. I experienced no problems with this visit. My next trip I plan on staying at the location for the convenience to resturants and interstate. The Staff were very helpful and always had a smile upon entry and departure.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 22, 2013

savanah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Even though it was a bit expensive for a hotel just off I95, probably the time of the year, this hotel was great. The breakfast the next morning was on the the best ones I've had on 95 The rooms were clean , the beds were so plush and they even was their duvet cover for each guest! Thats enough to make me keep coming back to Hampton Inns!!

Crestview, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Money well spent ! Great Service and friendly helpful staff ! This is not my hotel chain of choice for me and my family. We had a great stay :-) Aside from the convient location, clean rooms and pool the breakfast was our favorite part. Job well done :-)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, July 16, 2013

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for the night on our way to Florida. The location is fantastic!! It's right off 95 and there are lots of dining options, some within walking distance.

Everything was exactly what you expect from a Hampton Inn. Clean room, breakfast in the morning and friendly staff.

My only complaint was temperature. The unit in the room had to be turned low as it could go. The room was comfortable after that. But the common areas like hallway and lobby were hot. People were visibly sweating standing and waiting for the elevator in the morning. Around the breakfast area people were fanning themselves.

Overall it is a wonderful option.

• Stayed July 2013