New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #34 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Huge Rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on our way to FL for Thanksgiving. I had booked the room using points and expected a simple room with two queen beds. What I found was amazing. The Two Queen Suite had a pull out couch and enough room to fit a couple more beds. Each of my children were able to have their own bed for the night, a great plus.

The hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub and my family took advantage of this amenity. The staff was very friendly and were "waiting" for us when we arrived, with hot cookies for the kids!

Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank David W
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank You for such a wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the employees you encountered. Hampton Inn & Suites has some of the very best hotels in the world and we are very proud to be a part of them. Over the last few years, Hampton Inn & Suites made a commitment to become the best and we believe they have. Thank you for allowing us to serve you while in Savannah. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was our stop for the night as we drove from Maryland to Disney World. The room was excellent and clean. The staff friendly. It was only a 100 yards or so to a restaurant to catch an evening meal. The morning breakfast was one of the most varied and better ones compared to any other Hampton. Definitely would seek out that Hampton as a place to stay if we were passing by that area on some future driving trip.

1 Thank FandB2
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, December 1, 2012

Estero, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife & I stopped here on our return to FL. This is an inexpensive, quite place to got a good night’s sleep. The room is well laid out, clean, had plenty of soft bath towels and the TV channel selection provided us with plenty of choices. The morning free breakfast had a good variety and the area was clean. I should also note that I had the quickest check in EVER.

• 5 of 5 stars
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the property met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future!

Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been staying for many years at this Hampton Inn on are way and returning to Florida. The rooms have always been to our satisfaction, in excellent condition and the staff pleasent and attentive to our needs. This Inn is in walking distance to restaurants and the 95 exit.
We will definatly continue staying there and we recommend you do so

Monique & Bernard

Room Tip: Suites are great. You will be surprisingly pleased
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bernardp43
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, November 20, 2012

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We happened upon this hotel while driving to Florida. Just couldn't go any further and stopped at the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I95 Gateway. What a treasure! The staff are professional and ready to help out, the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The rate per night is a bargain. The hotel is modern, well-kept, and very convenient to the interstate. Continental breakfast was good and they also served cookies and coffee at 7pm every night. (nice touch). I would definitely recommend this hotel and hope to stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lillyput918

South Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very clean, neat, well maintained and featuring a friendly staff. Could not ask for more. This is the best room I have stayed in for years. Very quiet, very new looking.

We stayed in room 619 and the beds were firm and I slept like a baby. The decor is bright and tasteful. The free breakfast featured egg omelets, sausage, as well as the usual juice, cereals etc.

Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel was nice and the staff was very professional. Prior to the stay, the staff worked with me to modify my schedule due to a change in plans. The room was clean and we had everything we needed. I did have some issues with the TV reception, but it was not significant and I did not contact the staff for help.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mulawdaog
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, November 6, 2012