“One mom, four kids from nj during sandy aftermath”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #34 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Allentown, New Jersey
“One mom, four kids from nj during sandy aftermath”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Beverly at front desk was wonderful
Room was very spacious and very clean. We will put this on our permanent stop when driving to Florida. Breakfast area inviting and front desk friendly and helpful? Also needed extra towels which were supplied quickly

Great experience,

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank You for such a wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the employees you encountered. Hampton Inn & Suites has some of the very best hotels in the world and we are very proud to be a part of them. Over the last few years, Hampton Inn & Suites made a commitment to become the best and we believe they have. Thank you for allowing us to serve you while in Savannah. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Upland, California
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was definitely into this hotel off of I-95 near Savannah. I stayed here for a week on business. The hotel is nice and fairly new. The wi-fi is a little slow, but it is managable. I would suggest that they speed it up a tad, however. The breakfast was typical Hampton and the hostesses were very nice. I did have problems a few times with my keys not working, but they fixed it the second time and I had no further problems. Housekeeping was good. I had a suite and it was very large, but somewhat devoid of furniture as most Hampton suites seem to be for their size. I would definitely stay here again, if I couldn't get the Hampton by the airport by the lake, or it was over my company budget.

Room Tip: I would have prefered a room facing the back of the hotel with the little pond in view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Pharmarep1979
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the property met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future!

Stuart,fl
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised upon entering our room after a long drive.We had a microwave and medium size refrigerator,comfy chair w/ottoman,and coffee maker. There was plenty of room to empty our cooler into the frig.It was nice to have it on and cold. The beds are very comfortable.I loved the soft fluffy white comforters,enough to have at home. The massage adjustable showerhead was a treat for my sore back. The water pressure was great. The breakfast had numerous choices: fresh fruit, cheese omelets,bacon,hot & cold cereals,and make your own waffles,to name a few. The cafe girls were very nice & kept all foods plentiful. Pet friendly!

Room Tip: ask for close elevator access if with pets.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

München, Deutschland
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The hotel is a bit outside of center of Savannah. The location is a bit outside of the center of downtown but it was perfect for us as we only stayed here one night for resting.
We were very satisfied with the hotel and would book it again at any time. The rooms were clean, the breakfast was great and the service very good.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, October 22, 2012

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had nice clean, quiet rooms each time we stayed at the Gateway Hampton Inn and we always look forward to returning. The people at the front desk were so polite and accommodating and the people in the breakfast area were very congenial also.

Room Tip: Can't think of anything to suggest.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, October 17, 2012

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

If you're on I95 in the Savannah, GA and are looking for a great place to stay, stop because your search is over! It had been a good while since I had stayed in a Hampton but my husband is a professional road warrior and likes them so I bowed to his opinion and we headed off to see if there was a room at the inn. Last time I was in a Hampton they were the hand me down stepsister of the Hilton family, boy have times changed! This Hampton was very new, a great lobby/breakfast area, and beautiful clean and comfy rooms. You won't go wrong if you stop here.

• Stayed October 2012
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed in a two queen bed studio room. It was very spacious, clean and well decorated. In the morning we slept in and didn't have time for breakfast. At checkout, they had brown bag breakfasts to take with you. They contained a blueberry muffin, a breakfast bar, an apple and a bottle of water. This was so thoughtful. We love this hotel and stay here everytime we travel this way.

• Stayed September 2012