See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2006

We had reservations here for 2 nights for a non-smoking room. When we got into our room, it was overwhelmingly smoky as if someone had just been in there smoking, although the room sign said "No smoking room." We cannot imagine that even if the previous guest had smoked in there that it would be that smoky because of the checkout time, so we think it may have been a staffer smoking. We called the front desk, but they said there were no other rooms available, so we were stuck.

The sink was FILTHY and had not been washed, and the rest of the room was also in bad shape. The kitchenette area was dirty, and the inside of the mini-fridge was also filthy and didn't appear to have been cleaned in quite awhile. The inside of the cabinets were so dirty I'm glad we didn't have to utilize them during our relatively brief stay.

We would never stay there again, and all other Comfort Inns are now suspect as well in our eyes.

Date of stay: April 2006
5  Thank Roving26830
Reviewed May 22, 2005

The worst room that I have ever stayed in. When vacationing we arrived in Savannah a day early and had difficuly getting a room in the historic area as all the hotels were booked. One hotel mentioned that there were a couple of hotels on Stephenson St., we checked into the Comfort Inn as the other one was also booked. What a mistake! The room was filty. there appeared to be blood on the carpet & we would not consider taking a shower there as it was dirty looking. I barely slept that night thinking about were I was. I could'nt wait until morning so we could leave and go to the hotel where we had a reservation for the next day.

Date of stay: May 2005
10  Thank Stay17429
Reviewed May 13, 2005

The room was filthy: the tile hadn't been swept or mopped (shoe prints, hair, dust bunnies like I've never seen, dead insects including one very large spider); the bathroom and sink area had hairs (both kinds); there was what appeared to be blood on the wall by the bed. The tub drained so slowly (over 8 hours) that by the last day of the stay, my friend had to step in my leftover shower water the morning after my evening shower. The toilet became plugged on the last day. I had requested the room be cleaned since the night I checked in. When it wasn't cleaned after the first day, the manager assured me he would supervise the cleaning the next day. It still didn't get done. When we checked out, I asked for a discount since the room didn't get cleaned while we were there. The manager was rude and implied I was just trying to save money and didn't have a valid complaint. I asked another guest how her room was, and her room was also dirty. In addition, their fire alarm was broken and kept going off in the middle of the night, and management didn't fix it.

Date of stay: April 2005
14  Thank Freedom16323
Reviewed November 23, 2004

If you are coming to the area for a short business trip or quick party like St Patricks Day---this is more than suffucient----

I mean how often are you really at your hotel----

I must say they definately jack the prices up during St. Pattys Day.

4  Thank Connector20761
Reviewed November 3, 2003

The management will try and charge you for everything. They will not listen to any of your problems and will be rude and obnoxious. The rooms are missing remote controls and the bathrooms are dirty. The breakfast is questionable and the once again the mangement are rude and uncompromising. Not worth the hassle to stay there. Try the Hampton next door. Much better.

10  Thank NorthStar36150