We stayed during spring break and WE LOVED IT! We could walk everywhere we wanted to go..we parked the car and walked to a bagel shop for breakfast, got a deal for 3 walking tours, ate lunch at Lady & Sons, and then would come back in the evening for the free wine and cheese happy hour they have....that was the best part too! Great location..cute rooms w/ a nice sweet treat before you go to sleep...pecan praline. It may be kinda expensive, but totally worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just blocks from Broughton Street shopping district & City Market, cars aren't needed, as all is within walking distance; Valet Parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga