Stayed there from September 22-24. I thought it was indeed charming. the central location and view were priceless, and since my friend and I stayed on the waterfront till everything closed down, there was no troublesome noise to bother us. The room was sparkling clean, as was the bathroom , and was fully stocked from bar to coffee dispensers etc. Only quibble: our room was near the icemaker, so all ngiht we heard the sound as it as used, also sounds in the hallway were magnified. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just blocks from Broughton Street shopping district & City Market, cars aren't needed, as all is within walking distance; Valet Parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga