Arrived with confirmation in hand for river view with balcony. Was given a room with river view but no balcony. When we went back to the desk, we were treated rudely and were told that we were lucky because the person behind us had been sent away because they were overbooked. At 9pm at night there wasn't anything we could do. The room was hot and there was not any hot water. The bathroom and room floor was filthy. Would not return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just two blocks from The Olde Pink House and Broughton Street shopping district, cars aren't needed as all is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga