My Husband and I just returned from our stay at River Street Inn in Savannah. We stayed on the fifth floor, river view with a balcony. The view from this room is on post cards. The location of this hotel is perfect, close to everything. We felt very much at home. The only thing they need to work on is the water pressure. We definitely recommend staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just two blocks from The Olde Pink House and Broughton Street shopping district, cars aren't needed as all is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga