This is a wonderful gem of a hotel...rooms are large, some with fireplaces, all with a beautiful, clean room. Ours had the fireplace, tall windows overlooking the Savannah River. it also has a super 5-6:30 complimentary wine and low cost premium brand bar for all to enjoy. Service is first class from the front desk to the housekeeping folks. Would not stay anywhere else on our nextt trip to Savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built of cobble and ballast stones in 1817, as a cotton warehouse, our converted, historic hotel overlooks the Savannah River, right on River Street. Decorated with period furnishings, four poster beds, oriental rugs, hardwood floors and exposed brick walls, maintaining its historic charm. Located just two blocks from The Olde Pink House and Broughton Street shopping district, cars aren't needed as all is within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your River Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Street Savannah
- River Street Hotel Savannah
- River Street Inn Savannah Ga