As a frequent Hilton patron, this was not all that impressive to me. We were very disappointed in our room "upgrade" which we paid extra for. It was located literally right outside of the elevator. We were kept up all night with noise and our sliding glass door rattled all night. Needless to say, we didn't sleep well at all. I'm not one to complain but I did talk to the front desk staff. They acted rather indifferent to our complaint. They did end up giving us a whopping $20 credit, but I suppose that's better than nothing. I'm a fan of the Hilton company but not a fan of this hotel. We will not be back to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton