We felt so spoiled staying here because we normally couldn't afford a property this nice. We got a deal through Priceline and had an updated room with an excellent view. The rooms have been updated to a modern style. The best part was the Tempurpedic mattress. We slept so well that I hardly minded the constant sound of door slams in the morning because I kept falling back asleep. The doors have to be pulled hard to shut, so it is noisy in the morning. The staff was not friendly or helpful, except for the valet when he had to help us figure out where to park. We paid for a self-parking space, but when we returned to the hotel later that night, we were told the lot was full and we would have to park a block away. This was a big disappointment after paying so much for a space...they should warn you when you buy the spot that this is a possibility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton