Great location, friendly staff, and clean/comfortable rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful and the nightly wine social was a fun way to start the night. We did the "house choice" room for a great rate and got a queen room as requested. I really can't say enough about the location...you're on Reynolds square and a couple blocks from River Street, this not only means you can walk to restaurants and attractions but many tours start right outside your door! Also you're right in the heart of the most haunted areas of Savannah, some of the best ghost stories are within blocks of the Inn (if that's what you're into). Breakfast was better than expected as there were a couple of hot items each day (grits and cheese everyday and ham/egg biscuits one day). Only negative is that the windows face a large parking garage, so there isn't much of a view from the room...but with all the beauty in Savannah why would you enjoy the views from inside a room in the first place!?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square