We loved our stay at Planters Inn and are ready to go back. Savannah is a fun place and Planters Inn is right in the middle of everything. You can walk almost anywhere you want to go and if you can not walk, the wonderful people at Planters will make arrangements for you, even on the spur of the moment. We were with a family group of ten and all of us want to come back again and, of course, stay at Planters. We were treated like very special guests, as is everyone. Two thumbs up for Planters. Thank you for making our trip such a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square