I stayed here in 1994 and really loved the place. Decided to stay here again on my return visit instead of trying something new and am so glad I did. The staff were the friendliest from the doorman the moment our cab pulled up to the girl who checked us in. It didn't stop there. The gentleman who took our luggage to our room made sure our room was to our satisfaction before he left. When we called for anything it arrived faster than my kid when I call him. They serve wine & cheese every evening along with Karen, the concierge. She helped us with some tour plans, even making the reservations & even arranged for our cab service the night before we left. Who could ask for more. There was one flaw - not everything is perfect. The breakfast... the later you get there the less food there is. Doesn't seem they account for late sleepers. Otherwise a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square