The Planters Inn of Savannah is in a wonderful location. Located in the historic district, the hotel is just blocks from the bars and restaurants of the riverside and steps from the main shopping street.
The hotel is a wonderful little gem. The staff is not sharp (not bad, just not attentive-a bit on the slow southern lifestyle side of things). The paint in our window sill was in need of rehab. For a historic hotel in the South the bathroom looked like it had been remodeled recently but it was as if it was from Santa Fe and did not fit the buidlings southern charm and style. It is a wonderful old hotel in a wonderful city. We had a wonderful stay and would stay here again, I just want to see them become the best, instead of sort of resting on their laurels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square