My wife and I visited Savannah, Ga for the first time last week...we were recommended to stay at Planters Inn...we spent 4 nights there and were completely satisfied with the treatment we received. Accommodations were perfect, room, ac, breakfast, etc...The personnel were great, the front desk, cleaning personnel, bellmen, and Karen....who was there to answer all questions, make restaurant reservations and suggestions, and organize afternoon wine and cheese party in the hotel lobby...All and all, Savannah was great, cannot wait to go back again real soon, and Planters Inn the only place to stay.....A place to recommend to friends and family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square