Just returned from a stay at the Planters Inn. Could not have asked for a better location, situated right in the middle of the historic district. Two blocks to the riverfront and right nextdoor to the Olde Pink House restaurant. All of the staff that we encountered were eager to help. This is a very old, historic property and has been beautifully restored. We did not rent a car, were able to walk or take the trolley or bus. The trolley and bus stop were only 1/2 block away. We were directly across the street from Reynolds Square. Will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square