This is a charming rather old-fashioned hotel in a great location, two minutes walk to the river waterfront and close to places of interest and many good restaurants. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was a nice touch having a bowl of apples for guests on the reception desk, and we enjoyed the cheese and wine in the evening before going out for dinner. The free continental breakfast was lovely but the mezzanine floor where it was served got very crowded and we couldn't always get a table. Apart from that everything was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square