Great location, friendly staff, and very clean. There are a few cons although small ones. Our room only had one chair to sit on therefore when in the room one of us had to sit on the bed. Noticed when walking by other rooms they had two chairs, mentioned to front desk staff and were told would talk to maintenance. Never did hear from anyone, although when leaving housekeeping told us it was broken. When needing ice you had to call the front desk to bring some up or wait until 8PM when it was turn down, although they when very prompt. Was a little disappointed when leaving our room to check out at 9AM housekeeping was waiting in the hallway in front of our room. 5:30 wine and cheese a nice touch. Staff very helpful why questioned about things to do around Savannah. When there definitely go next door to the Pink House for dinner, the greatest!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square