Met and exceeded our expectations. While we did not see any ghosts (ok, not expecting that one) we had a lovely room in one of the most beautiful and classically Savannah hotels imaginable. The happy hour every evening allowed us to mingle with other fun and interesting guests, and the hostess Karen was awesome ! She was charming, informative, and conversational, helping us learn so much more about where to go and what to do. The hotel was perfectly centrally located on Reynolds Square and within walking distance of everything we wanted to do, including the Olde Pink House restaurant next door. And the hotel was so gorgeously decorated for Christmas - we will head back again soon because this hotel made our trip romantic and special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square