Expertly managed hotel in historic district within walking distance to practically everything. Room on 3rd floor was quite large with 2 twin 4 poster beds, period furnishings, flat screen TV with cable hidden in armoire, modern bathroom with excellent features, in room safe, turn down service at night with ice and chocolates, wine and cheese at 530 in the lobby with piano entertainment, continental type breakfast, and professional and courteous desk staff. Don't miss the Pink House practically next door with its amazing history! Stop at Savannah welcome center for a 48 hr parking pass that's only $12.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square