We chose the Planters Inn in Reynolds Square because it is located near the waterfront and in the Historic
District. When we arrived at the Inn we were greeted by the most pleasant people I ever met. Because we
arrived early and our room was not ready, the doorman took our luggage, parked our car and gave us directions to the City Square. My wife and I had the best time staying at the Inn and seeing Savannah.
During our stay we enjoyed the breakfast and the wine and cheese in the lobby. Thank you all for a perfect
vacation. See you all soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square