This is a beautiful hotel! We loved the location and the friendly staff! It is important for us not to be "ripped off" with unexpected fees. This hotel includes a really nice breakfast (they call it continental, however it's much more!), wi fi, and wine and cheese in the evening. The location is close to tours, trolly, and walking distance to water. I would say the only "down side", is no king beds (they are beautiful though!), and their "exercise room" is not in the hotel but rather another hotel a block or two away. We found we got our exercise by walking everywhere. Would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square