We had a girls 4 day trip to Savannah and our stay at the Planters Inn could not have been better. EVERYONE who works there was so helpful and nice. We had a great freebie breakfast that I wasn't even aware of when I booked. They were quick to answer any questions we had, help us decide where to eat, what to see and what was not to miss. Our room was great and I would definitely stay at the Planters Inn again when I return to Savannah.
The location was excellent also, very close to everything, easy to walk to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square