Really liked this place. It's small, friendly and well located for walking to everything. We arrived on a Friday afternoon, just in time for a complimentary wine and cheese hour. Very refreshing! Our room was very well decorated and furnished, bathroom clean and updated. All good! The only improvement of improvement would be the complimentary breakfast buffet -- just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square