The Planters Inn is a very beautiful hotel in the center of historic Savannah. It exemplifies Southern hospitality at its best. We stayed over 4th of July weekend and enjoyed a wonderful celebration of our country's birth. Amenities and rooms are wonderful. This is our second time staying at the Planters Inn, and although our room was beautiful, we faced the parking garage, and the noise was pretty loud throughout the night. We will definitely stay there next July but will request a room away from the parking garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square