Great location and friendly professional staff. Arrived early, 10AM, they locked up our luggage and we went on our first of many walks. I was called at 12:30 for early check-in.
Pam at the front desk was helpful and the concierge, Karen, did a great job! Karen made our reservations for dinner at the Pink House and Alligator Soul, and worked her magic -- it was nice to enjoy dinner in a more personal setting and it appeared that the staff was attentive to the fact it was our 27th anniversary -- thank you Karen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square