We "discovered" the Planters Inn on line and were pleased with the price, location, availability, and service before we ever arrived. The first person we met was the doorman, Colby, who was so warm and friendly and helpful - we loved him! He was chatty about his life in Savannah and college and we looked forward to seeing him each day he worked. Several of the desk staff were helpful in making restaurant and golf reservations, calling for a taxi, calling for our car, etc. We loved the Southern hospitality! The Inn was ideally located and we could walk everywhere. It was a great experience and we look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square