The Planters Inn is small and charming with extremely comfortable rooms and wonderful service. I love the little touches: valet parking, a cocktail hour; iced cold water with lemons in the lobby; the nice breakfast; luxurious robes; wonderful soaps and coffee. It's a great location being so near some really good restaurants and the river side shops. If you retire early in the evenings, tell the reservationist that you would like a room away from the parking garage side. It's across the side street, but that side is a bit noisy after the last night restaurants and bars close. Otherwise, ti's perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square