3,056 results
All reviews reynolds square wine and cheese parking garage great location pink house next door historic district house restaurant four poster the river within walking distance continental breakfast each evening warm cookies ice bucket turn down service southern hospitality bottle of champagne
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our room was more then adequate, the bed was comfortable and servicable. I would recommend not to get a room that over looks the parkade as we listened to car alarms going off and on most nights.

The staff was helpful but not overly friendly. The breakfast was your basic, nothing above average. The best feature is it's location as it is in walking distance of just about everything including River Street. There are lots of guided tours of the area definately worth taking in.
The Pink house next door is one of the finest Restaurants in the City, book early though.

I would recommend this Hotel and would likely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Small, comfortable boutique hotel in close proximity to good restaurants and historical sites. Friendly, helpful staff. Simply said, we will return on our next stay in Savannah ... but I have to use more characters to get this submitted.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

First and Foremost, this hotel is placed firmly in the heart of Savannah. It is within walking distance of everything my wife and I wanted to do while visiting. The hotel itself was quite charming, very laid back and relaxing. The staff was all very pleasant and hospitable. All amenities were very nice, I booked the romance package which included Champagne and Flowers and a Private Horse Drawn carriage tour which was very romantic and very nice.

We really enjoyed the trip, the only negative I can say is the bathroom in our room was rather small, but for as little time as we spent there not much of a factor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick F
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My girl friend and I stayed for a week starting Sept 1st last year. The staff is so friendly and
helpful and make every effort to keep you happy and comfortable. We especially loved the
added bonus of the wine and cheese at 5:30. The location is great, right downtown, close to
everything. When going back to Savannah, I/we will definitely stay there again. I much prefer
the smaller historic hotel to a chain hotel any day.

Room Tip: Didn't have any complaints about twin room we had...was perfect.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Roberta H
Reviewed June 4, 2013

JUst a great place to stay, great location, beautiful park and enjoyed the Pink House. Highly recommend, nice folks work there, clean and comfortable. Will stay again. Good value as well. Easy walk to all areas of the historical district, river walk, and city park.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family