Unqualified recommendations for this hotel. From the first cordial, welcoming greeting from Sam before we ever got out of the car to the excellent and prompt check-in handled by Pam (whom I'd caught off-guard with a very late reservation only the night before), coupled with the very well-appointed rooms and the lovely, varied Continental breakfast on the mezzanine, the Planters Inn is a must. Very centrally located (including right next door to one of the beat restaurants in Savannah - The Old Pink House), it exceeds epectations all the way 'round.
Request a room on Reynolds Square...you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square