My wife and I stayed at Planter's Inn for a week on our wedding anniversary. We have nothing but positive things to say about our experience. Our room was the basic queen so we thought it would probably be relatively small since this was an older hotel and that had been our experience with most other historic hotels...However, it was very spacious and beautiful. The bathroom was especially nice with double sink and a great shower. We were greeted with a bottle of Champagne for our wedding anniversary which was such a wonderful gesture we did not expect at all. We had requested an uppper room and were given a room on top level so it was very quiet and we could see over the parking garage to Savannah. We were brought fresh ice every day, housekeeping was great... and the wine and cheese in the lobby every evening was wonderful !
The car Valet service was great, very efficient, and very much worth the daily charge..all of the valets were like hotel consierges...they were very accomodating and helpful. They gladly gave us directions and ideas for restaurants and activities. Tom gave us a great suggestion to visit Jen's pub and we enjoyed it very much. The young man on am shift gave us many directions which helped a great deal, especially on the best route up to Charleston. The hotel is within walking distance of all the best pubs and restaurants, including Lady and Son's,Churchhills, Cotton Exchange, etc.. We would highly recommend Planter's Inn to our family and friends and if we ever return to Savannah we will definetly stay there again. Our thanks goes out to all the staff for giving us such a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square