The place looks nice so I made a reservation but was sure to note the cancellation deadline. Plans did change and I cancelled before the deadline, I recieved the confirmation and there was supposed to be no charge. Not only was I billed $271 for the two nights, they billed my credit card again. So I was billed over $540 for a reservation that I cancelled. When I tried to contact the hotel they did not return my emails. I filed a claim with American Express and they are still trying to get to the bottom of it. I would say it doesn't get any more user unfriendly that that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square