We've stayed in thousands of hotels, both for business and pleasure. This one is charming and beautifully decorated. Service was excellent; breakfast was lovely. Tom the Bellman gets kudos. Valet parking efficient and friendly. Amenities in room are all well chosen. I'd rate it higher if some of the basics were taken care of. The first thing you expect from a good hotel is a good bed. Ours was awful. The mattress caved so badly to the center that we had to use towels as bumper pads. And the TV was badly located at the side, so you had to sit at the end of the bed to use the remote. That wasn't a deal breaker, but the bad mattress was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square