I Stayed at the Planters Inn from Feb 07-.10. I booked the Romance Package. It was my first time in Savannah and the truth is that I didn´t know what to expect, but I was impressed; from the moment that we arrived, there were roses and a bottle of champagne waiting for us at the room and since we arrived late and were tired, we wanted to order room service, well the room service is provided by the Olde Pink House, and the food is very good. It was delivered to our room within 20 minutes after we ordered it.
The hotel is very well located, the The Olde Pink House is next to it, everything is within walking distance. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfortable.
As part of our package, we also had a carriage waiting for us the next morning and it pretty much showed on time, it was a very good experience since we were able to get familiar with our surroundings.
They had a piano player and happy hour in the afternoon, which was great.
I will definitely come back.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square