My wife and I made a last minute decision to make a short weekend trip to Savannah and found the Planters Inn on Trip Advisor. Good choice. Very centrally located and easy walking distance to everything. The room was comfortable and clean. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast so we could sleep in. (Go to Huey's for Benget's and breakfast) Wine and cheese was "okay". Plenty of wine and Karen was very pleasant. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Valet parking or park yourself across the street. Olde Pink House across street and we were pleasantly surprised with quality of food (and drinks) Open seating downstairs in the bar with music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square