A friend and I came down for a weekend in Savannah and we were very happy with Planter's Inn. The staff was super helpful and charming. The room lovely. We were right across from the parking lot and on Friday night it was a bit noisy with some thumping on a loose metal plate. It was probably a one time event, because Saturday night it was quiet. But on our next visit (and we will definitely come back and stay in Planters Inn) we will try for a room not facing the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square