This inn, despite my husband being ill with an ear infection, added to the fun of our stay in Savannah. Great staff, very nice rooms if not huge, enjoyable wine and cheese reception most evenings, good breakfast and reasonable off season rates. We walked everywhere. We parked in the public lot next door for two nights for $12 instead of the valet at the hotel that is $15 per night. Either way we never needed to get into the car. We enjoyed the old Pink restaurant next door, but there were so many wonderful choices for food within a few blocks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square