Our three night stay at Planter's Inn could not have been better. The hotel is well located in the historic district close to the river, right next door to a great restaurant, "The Olde Pink House" and within easy walking distance to most points in the historic district. Our room was well decorated and a comfortable size. The hotel offered a complimentary buffet breakfast which included grits, pastries, toast, fruit, yogurt, juices and hot tea and coffee. It also had a turn down service at night, with a chocolate on the pillow and a wine and cheese party each weekeday evening. Wifi was also complimentary and a computer was offered in the lobby for guest use. Best of all was the staff who were helpful, friendly, and accomodating. We wished we were in Savannah longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square