I have stayed at the Planters Inn on three different ocassions and each visit was great. The hotel staff (except for the girl who checked us out on departure the last time) was very accommodating and professional. Karen the conceirge did everything she could to see that our stay was pleasant and stress free. Bellhops Matt and Tom were professional and did an excellent job taking care of us. The rooms are lovely and the beds were exceptionally comfortable. I will without a doubt stay at the Planters Inn whenever I am in Savannah. Hotels as friendly and comfortable as this one are hard to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square