The location of Planters Inn is perfect for getting around all of Savannah easily! It is located on one of the squares which is a very beautiful setting. There is some street noise on the weekends but you have to consider you are downtown. The accommodations are very nice and very clean. We had one maintenance problem that was fixed very quickly. We loved the amenities at Planters Inn! The wine, cheese and fruit reception in the evenings is an excellent touch. However, the food goes quickly so get there early. We met Karen, their concierge, at the reception and she is extremely helpful in providing information and making any necessary reservations. The continental breakfast is very convenient but very "budget hotel" type food, however, it gets you fed. The valet parking is very convenient considering there seems to be very little parking. We will definitely stay at Planters Inn on our next visit to Savannah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square