This beautiful inn right on Reynolds Square combines southern hospitality, top-notch accommodations and excellent location! Our room was very large, furnished with beautiful furniture, and the bathroom was spacious, as well. Very clean and smelled good.
Morning continental breakfast was provided, and the ladies working the room were just plain charming! Very personalized service. The evening wine/cheese reception in the lobby was a very nice touch.
If you're going to be in Savannah, do yourself a favor and book a room at the Planter's Inn. Choosing the advanced purchase option will save you some money which you can spend at the very highly rated Olde Pink House restaurant next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square